dimanche 5 septembre 2010

What was David saying????

All right guys, here is a new game!

Here is a picture of Dave on Flickr.  Click on the link below the picture to go to Filckr and post a comment that describes what Dave was saying when we took the picture.  Comments are welcome in any language (even Dutch!).

Dave will elect the funniest comment which will win a prize that I will bring from Florida on the 20th of September!!

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR FUNNY COMMENT

I already posted some comments to get you started!
1) Hey Dave ... which way is the sky??
2) Who farted?
3) Waiter!!
4) Hey Dave, which finger did the doctor use?
5) ... and then the storm came and I put my finger up like this ... and lightning struck it!! And that is how I became "Super Biker Dave".

1 commentaire:

PatriLarti a dit…

Non David tu expliquais a Fred qu'à la fin du parcours, c était toi qui devenais le boss du peloton ...