lundi 28 décembre 2009

Sortie VTT 27 Decembre 2009

Take 1:
... having read 4C on the thermometer I closed the gate and confidently started to hop on my bike - blahm - and found my self on all fours skidding down the road ... the sheet of ice on the road was so perfectly slippery that I was not able to stop skidding until I was passed my neighbores house.

Take 2:
... well, I guess I will ride on the grass to the RDV point, but wait ... as I fell, the deraileur hit the ground, bent, got tangled in the spokes and now the rear wheel is blocked.  Never fear ... for a member of VCS is always prepared.  A couple of yanks with the appropriate allen wrench and the deraileur looked a lot better.

Take 3:
I put one foot on the asphalt to reach for my gloves, which I had dropped on Take 1 and whoopsy down I go again ...

Okay, so its going to be one of those days ...
It took me a good ten minutes (and two more falls) to cover the single kilometer to the RDV point and to my disappointment there was no was there.  I gave my deraileur some more attention and set off towards the Ermenonville forest where I eventually ran into Pascal Laroche and his friend Fred (!).

... and this is how it went:

(this is my first video edit, so please bear with it ... )

Cheers,

Fred
p.s. Next Sunday, get your lazy asses out of bed!!

2 commentaires:

PatriLarti a dit…

Là, on a pas fini de se contempler et d'agrémenter le blog.

Super cadeau de fin d'année....

Unknown a dit…

Le Music Hall bar a theme restaurant à Senlis vous accueille chaque jour de la semaine. Concerts et soirées à thèmes vous sont proposés régulièrement. L'endroit idéal pour déguster cocktails et softs ou bien se restaurer le midi avec des formules "plat du jour" diverses et variées. En soirée une animation musicale accompagnera votre repas du mercredi au samedi. Formule entrée plat dessert autour de 35 euros. Au plaisir de vous recevoir.
https://restaurant-senlis.jimdo.com/